$150.00 – $250.00
Earn credit through our partnership programs for your specialized instructions outside of a normal high school setting.
Select the amount of credit that you plan to take. Either select 0.50 (half) credit or 1.0 (full) credit. You will need to have completed a full season of an approved program or league. If you are applying for credit through another program or studio, you will need to have completed the required hours of instruction and participation. Students will be required to do the following:
- Fill out the full enrollment form.
- Set your personal goals for your course.
- Complete approximately 60 hours of instruction and participation for 0.50 (half) credit. Your hours will need to be logged and verifiable.
- Complete a full season of a Mountain Biking Club or approximately 120 hours of instruction and participation for 1.0 (full) credit. Your hours will need to be logged and verifiable.
- Once the enrollment form is completed you will be emailed a PDF form that will need to be completed and submitted after you have completed the required hours of participation and instruction. The form will include a questionnaire and a report summarizing your experience. You may also be asked to complete a brief survey.
- Alta Independent will then verify your hours with the instructor.
- Alta Independent will issue a transcript to your current school with the completed credit.
You will have 6 months to complete the required hours for a 0.50 credit course and one year to finish the hours for a 1.0 credit course.
1.0 (full) Credit, 0.50 (half) Credit